In a world run by glittering names of elite institutions, and their alumni, small town engineering grads have an uphill journey in the larger tech world – starting from getting a break to climbing the career ladder. So what can level the playing field for them in terms of skills and personal qualities and what are the best examples to draw from?
Rakesh Shukla addresses an audience to share insights, strangely based on his life with dogs almost as a follow up to his TEDx talk, and his experience at managing companies and hiring & managing thousands of people in his professional career.
Rakesh speaks one of 5 themes:
- Entrepreneurship & Startups – based on his journey with TWB_ where the focus is on insights on creating a world-class bootstrapped organization that is the choice of the Fortune 500 customers
- Leadership – where he speaks to corporate audiences about a variety of subjects including Transformational Leadership, Managing Cataclysmic Change, Finding Purpose & Meaning in Work, Storytelling in Leadership Communication etc
- Technology Marketing – where he speaks to corporate audiences on Strategic Marketing in B2B technology businesses including on Technology Branding, Creating Brand Centric Companies, Automation in B2B Marketing etc
- Inspiration & Motivation – based on facing almost insurmountable personal & professional odds these talks focus on personal qualities and lessons to become a winner in life.
- #LoveisaVerb – Rakesh lives with 800 dogs. These talks focus on the difference between love as a feeling and inspired action. Rakesh met with 1 dog and that love inspired him to create what is today the world’s largest no-kill dog sanctuary and rescue, called VOSD.
To hear Rakesh speak